The New Galaxy – Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9: release date & price
The MWC 2018 represents a great opportunity for Samsung to announce their latest smartphone flagship with Android OS, rumoured and expected to be the S9 and it’s Plus version.
Why the MWC 2018?
MWC (Mobile World Congress) is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organised by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona, 26 February – 1 March 2018.
Samsung usually leave it until after the event to give their own presentation outside of the MWC but it seems this yeart will be different as they look to compete with the iPhone 8 and iPhone X in the usual battles of the King of the smartphones, now to be shown on the 25th Feb 2018
Samsung Youtube Video
Samsung themselves have shown us a little of what to expect about the Samsung Galaxy S9 with a video of the new camera, claiming it has been reinvented.
Where can I buy the new Samsung Galaxy S9 when it’s released?
After the official launch on the 25th February 2018, you can expect a quick turnaround as Samsung generally do upon release of it’s top tech.
Pre-orders will go live around 1 week later on the 1st of March and you maybe looking and using your new Samsung Galaxy S9 by mid March time, giving a release date of around 15/16th March 2018.
Here’s previous info of Samsung Galaxy S phone launch dates, if your interested.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Reveal: March 29 | Release: April 21
- Samsung Galaxy S7 – Reveal: February 21 | Release: March 11
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – Reveal: March 1 | Release: April 10
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – Reveal: February 24 | Release: April 11
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – Reveal: March 14 | Release: April 27
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – Reveal: May 3 | Release: May 29
- Samsung Galaxy S2 – Reveal: February 13 | Release: May 2
- Samsung Galaxy S – Reveal: March | Release: June 4
Where will have the best deals on offer for the S9?
Make sure you check out Mintmonkey mobile phone price comparison and see the best prices available from UK retailers.
All the major networks – EE Vodafone O2 and Three along with SKY and Tesco Mobile will be on fire for this one.